Terms and Conditions
Poultry Australia aims to keep our terms and conditions simple so everyone who uses our site knows exactly what we offer.
By viewing the pages on this site you agree to these terms and conditions
1. The content on this website including files, images, and text is owned by Poultry Australia and may not be copied, altered, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Poultry Australia.
2. While Poultry Australia aims to keep all information as accurate as possible, we will not be held responsible for any opinions or information published on our website or provided by Poultry Australia Team Members.
3. Poultry Australia offers fertile egg listings free of charge and does not take responsibility for the quality of fertile eggs offered for sale by sellers on our website.
By making any purchase on this site you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
1. Poultry Australia can accept payment via PayPal (which can be used to process credit and debit card payments) or via bank transfer.
2. Poultry Australia will not post any orders until payment has been made in full.
3. Poultry Australia will only post poultry equipment within Australia to addresses that appear on the Australia Post Postage Network. A copy of the postage network can be viewed on the Australia Post website, or the ability to post to your address can be confirmed by contacting Poultry Australia via our email address email@example.com. Products are posted using a variety of delivery methods, including but not limited to Australia Post and Toll IPEC.
5. If a PO Box address is provided for an order where it was specified that deliveries can only be made to a street address, Poultry Australia will contact the purchaser via email and provide the option to supply a street address or pay an additional delivery fee for postage to their PO Box. No additional charge will be made until the buyer has agreed to the additional fee.
6. Poultry Australia does not accept any cancelations or returns due to the purchaser changing their mind. Items purchased that are listed as available to pre-order are not in stock and will be posted when new stock arrives. Pre-order purchases are not refundable due to the purchaser changing their mind. The estimated arrival date for items that are advertised as available for pre-order is an estimate of when the item will be back in stock and is an estimate only. This date is not guaranteed by Poultry Australia and may be changed due to circumstances outside of the control of Poultry Australia. Only when there has been a delay exceeding 30 days past the original estimated arrival date of new stock will a refund be considered for an item purchased that has been pre-ordered.
7. Poultry Australia has the right to refund a payment if the product or service cannot be delivered for any reason.
8. Poultry Australia will not be held responsible for any malfunctions or damage caused to products or property that occurs from incorrect or poor usage, including wear and tear.
9. Poultry Australia is 100% online and can be contacted at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook. Please feel free to contact us for any reason.